Communicating with others has never been as easy as it is today.
What is Tele-audiology?
Tele-audiology allows people with hearing loss to receive care remotely. Tele-audiology is defined as a healthcare service delivery model that allows people to remotely access NYS licensed professionals that specialize in helping people with hearing loss. The patient may be at home or visit a satellite office that's closer to their home.
dB Hearing can remotely program your hearing aids via the manufactures app, permitting programming to occur without having the patient come into an office. This can be very useful if a person needs their hearing aid settings adjusted or changed.
Our services include:
- Virtual diagnostic screenings and testing
- Hearing aid fittings, orientation and troubleshooting
- 3D video otoscopy
- Aftercare hearing aid services, including hearing aid programming Apps
- Virtual assessment
- Home-based aural rehabilitation
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Remote programming