Communicating with others has never been as easy as it is today.
What is Tele-audiology?
Tele-audiology allows people with hearing loss to receive care remotely. Tele-audiology is defined as a healthcare service delivery model that allows people to remotely access NYS licensed professionals that specialize in helping people with hearing loss. The patient may be at home or visit a satellite office that's closer to their home. Our services include:
dB Hearing can remotely program your hearing aids via the manufactures app, permitting programming to occur without having the patient come into an office. This can be very useful if a person needs their hearing aid settings adjusted or changed.
Our services include:
- Virtual diagnostic screenings and testing
- Hearing aid fittings, orientation and troubleshooting
- 3D video otoscopy
- Aftercare hearing aid services, including hearing aid programming Apps
- Virtual assessment
- Home-based aural rehabilitation
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Remote programming